As we all know Health is Wealth and one of the biggest challenges today, is to stay fit and healthy. For most people, starting a daily fitness and exercise routine is somewhat hard to do. But for some people, it can never be the top priority because something will always come up that needs your immediate action like your work. Most people do plan regarding fitness activities but they never get to the point of making plans a reality.how to stay healthy. When you are physically fit and active, your body will become more fit and healthy and look fantastic. Exercise is very important to keep your body and mind healthy and fit. It becomes even more important as we get older and older. Physical activities like exercise promote health and help to reduce your risk of diseases. To follow fitness tips, you need to make a lot of behavioral changes. Lifestyle and diet play major role to keep your body fit and healthy. To stay in shape and healthy and to boost of a good figure, you need to take care of your diet.
Quick Tips for Healthy Body
- If you want to keep your body healthy then eat small handful of raw seeds and nuts daily. Do not eat chips or cookies and any type of fast food.
- Always eat fresh fruits two times a day.
- Many people eat out of the most time. Always fill half your plate with vegetables and quarter each of protein. Always choose vegetables in a variety of colors.
- Choose good source of protein, avoid red meat, keep it to once a weak.
- Chew your food well until it becomes almost liquid and soft. This will help in digestion.
- Consume 6-8 glasses of water a day. Cut your soda intake, coffee and replace it with fresh juice.
- Avoid oily food, and keep away from bread butter. Save the calories for healthy food!
Tips to keep Your Mind Stress Free
Health is not about eating right. You also need to take care of other things in life that helps you to keep your mind stress free.
- Maintain strong relationship with people around you who will enrich your life and always support you.
- Set aside time for hobbies and activities you enjoy. Take a daily walk in park, do crossword-whatever takes you fancy.
- Join people who share your interests. Join a sports club, yoga classes, dance classes etc.
- Always learn about new skills or take a challenge to meet a goal.
- Take a morning and night walk and also take a walk right before going to bed.
Hope this article helps you to keep your mind and body healthy.